Your "Home" for Information
Whether it is buying or selling real estate, remember, experience doesn't cost more, it's PRICELESS!
About My Client Philosophy & Myself
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work and who I have working with me and for me.
That said, in my experience as a Beaver Dam real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This experience comes from hard work and being in the business for 25 years.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Dodge County, Beaver Dam, Horicon, Juneau, Columbus, Randolph, Fox Lake, Waupun and surrounding areas, please contact me.
- To help my customers and clients sell or buy real estate
- To meet or exceed the real estate needs of my customers and clients
- To assist in the sale or the purchase or a home or property
- Been in the real estate business since 1990
- Certified CRS, GRI and ABR
- President of the Dodge County Board of REALTORS(tm) for the years 1997 & 2003 and was voted Realtor(tm) of the year in both years
- Held the office of the President of the AM Kiwanis Club in 1988 and 1989
- Member of the Madison, Wisconsin Board of REALTORS(tm), Wisconsin REALTORS(tm)
- Wisconsin Life Member Award for the Wisconsin Realtors Political Action Committee in 1996
- Member of Business Networking International since its inception in Beaver Dam and served as its President in 2009 and 2014 as well as Vice-President in 2014
- Continue to be involved in many community service organizations and church activities
- Prior to starting Fred Kaping Realty, LLC, owned other businesses: Fred Kaping Realty, Inc., and Benchmark Realty, LLC and builder of Wick Homes and Stratford Homes
- While holding distributorships for both Wick Homes and Stratford Homes, achieved outstanding sales achievement awards from both
- Honorable Discharge from the US Navy-April 28, 1974
- Live with my wife, Sharon, south of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- Have two grown daughters, Kerri and Michelle, and five wonderful grandchildren: Dylan, BJ, Lauren, Tanner and Briana
- ice fishing in Canada
- cutting firewood
- watching the Packers